Flowers are overrated don't you think? We are celebrating this Valentine month with a special collaboration with our good friends, Hofmann Journal. Gift your special ones, or YOURSELF (we are perfectly fine with self-love) with a plant that keeps growing.
Short for "House of Many Plants", Hofmann Journal has been green-ing up Jakarta one plant at a time. Hofmann Journal sells and preserves tropical plants native to Indonesia for urban dwellers.
In this collaboration, we design the fabric planters that are both reusable and reversible. The motifs for these planters are created using acrylic paint on water and the fabric bin itself can be reused as stationeries holder or whatever you wish for.
Meet the Plants:
An interesting and beautiful variety producing silver - gray, deeply lobed, fuzzy foliage; grown primarily for foliage, trim flower stems to promote new basal growth; excellent for edging, containers, or massed as ground cover.
How to care :
- Full sun or bright light room
- Drained soil
- Watering moderately every 1 or 2 times a week
- Do not water if soil still wet
The Philodendron gloriosum is a beautiful, green plant with large , heart-shaped leaves. The leaves have striking, yellow veins. This green house plant thrives in office or living room.
How to care:
- Bright light room or balcony with a shade
- Watering once or twice a week until water dripping from out from the drain holes
Money tree plants often have their slender trunks braided together and are a low maintenance option for artificially lit areas.
How to Care:
- Bright indirect light indoors
- Water this plant consistently1 - 2 times / week depending on humidity
- Make sure you water all the topsoil until the water starts dripping out from the drain holes