All from plant based dyes and handwoven fabric, this brown bottoms are perfect to mix and match on their own with a white T-Shirt or paired with the cargo top for a statement piece.
Care Instruction :
1. Pre-wash your newly bought IMAJI Studio essential by hand with cold water.
2. Leave the product in the cold water for an hour and hang them in a shaded place to dry
3. Iron with medium temperature
4. Your IMAJI Studio essential is ready to wear
Caring for your IMAJI Studio essentials
1. Turn inside out and hand-wash with cold water
2. When using the washing machine, put the product inside a fine-mesh net or a bag and put the settings to delicate
3. Do not use chemical-dependent detergent because it may alter the color
4. Separate the dark colors from the light in the first two to three washes
5. Only use natural or eco detergents such as “lerak” (commonly used for Batik)
6. No bleach or dry clean
7. Do not let natural dyed goods come into direct contact with sunlight, when drying outside please dry in shaded area